how to consign
snob steps to start an account:
Please read through this ENTIRE page.
If you do not have an account with us, you will need to schedule an appointment.
Bring in 20 to 25 items for us to review. Please refer to guidelines listed below.
Enter through parking lot doors and check in with a staff member before unloading items.
Allow 20-30 minutes for staff to determine if there are enough sellable items to start an account.
If we determine there are enough items to start an account you will complete a contract in person at the end of the appointment.
Commission: 40% of final sale price goes to the consignor for anything under $95.00. This percentage goes up based on final sale price of anything over $95.00. There is a one-time administration fee of $15.00 that will come out of your first sales.
Call to schedule your appointment. 336.724.2547
Clothing must be:
Newer than 3 years old or vintage
In season (refer to the consignment calendar)
Freshly washed, dry cleaned, or new with tags
Household Items must be:
In boxes or bags
- Clothing & Accessories for Women, Men, and Juniors
- Costume & Fine Jewelry (no more than 8 piece per drop-off)
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Art (signed prints, originals)
- Better Housewares
- Home Décor
- Specialty Toys / Games
- New/Unopened Electronics and Appliances
If you have furniture, art, window treatments, or other large items please email a photo to email@example.com before you bring them.
snob does not accept
- Wedding and Bridesmaids Dresses
- Big box store brands (Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Costco, Kohl's, etc.)
- Items brought in garbage bags
- Baby / Children’s items (clothing, car seats, carriers, strollers, etc.)
- Sports Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Food Items
- Counterfeit designer goods