how to consign
snob steps to start an account:
Please read through this ENTIRE page before making an appointment.
Call to set up an appointment. 336.724.2547
Bring in 20 to 25 items for us to review. Please refer to guidelines listed below.
Allow 20-30 minutes for staff to determine if there are enough sellable items to open an account.
If we determine there are enough items to start an account we will give you a contract at the end of the appointment.
Clothing must be:
Newer than 3 years old
In season (refer to consignment calendar)
Freshly washed, dry cleaned, or new with tags
Household Items must be:
In boxes or bags
- Clothing & Accessories for Women, Men, and Juniors
- Costume & Fine Jewelry (no more than 8 piece per drop-off)
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Art (signed prints, originals)
- Better Housewares
- Home Décor
- Specialty Toys / Games
- Appliances / Electronics (new / unopened in original packaging)
If you have furniture, art, window treatments, or other large items please email a photo before bringing these items in.
snob does not accept
- Big box store brands (Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Costco, Kohl's, etc.)
- Items brought in garbage bags
- Baby / Children’s items (clothing, car seats, carriers, strollers, etc.)
- Wedding and Bridesmaids Dresses
- Sports Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Food Items
- Counterfeit designer goods