how to consign
- Call to schedule an appointment.
- Bring 20 items for us to review.
- For larger items (furniture, artwork, etc.) email photos to email@example.com prior to appointment.
- Check in before unloading items.
- Allow 20-30 minutes for review of items to determine if there are enough sellable items to open an account.
- If we are able to start your account, a staff member will review our contract with you.
- Call 336-724-2547 with any questions.
Clothing must be:
- Newer than 3 years old or vintage
- In season (refer to the consignment calendar)
- Freshly washed, dry cleaned, or new with tags
- In boxes or bags (no garbage bags)
- Clean & organized
- In season (if applicable)
- Clothing & Accessories for Women & Men
- Costume & Fine Jewelry (no more than 8 pieces per drop-off)
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Art (signed prints, originals)
- Better Housewares
- Home Décor
- Specialty Toys / Games
snob does not accept
- Items in trash bags
- Wedding Dresses
- Big box store brands (Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Costco, Kohl's, etc.)
- Baby / Children’s items (clothing, car seats, carriers, strollers, etc.)
- Sports Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Food Items
- Counterfeit designer goods