how to consign
snob steps to start an account:
Please read through this page before making an appointment.
Call to make an appointment. 336-724-2547
Bring a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 25 items in order to open an account.
Clothing must be in season and no more than 3 years old.
Clothing must be freshly washed, dry cleaned or new with tags and on hangers.
Household items must be in shopping bags or boxes.
No more than 8 items of jewelry may be dropped off at a time.
Allow 20-30 minutes for staff to determine if there are enough sellable items to open an account.
Read and sign contract.
• Clothing & Accessories for Women, Men, and Juniors.
• Costume & Fine Jewelry (no more than 8 piece per drop-off)
• Antiques & Collectibles Art
• Better Housewares
• Home Décor
• Specialty Toys / Games
• Appliances / Electronics (new / unopened in original packaging)
If you have furniture, art, window treatments or other large items please bring or email a photo before bring these items in.
snob does not accept
• Items brought in garbage or grocery bags
• Baby / Children’s items (car seats, carriers, strollers, etc…)
• Wedding and Bridesmaids Dresses
• Sports Equipment
• Cleaning Equipment
• Food Items