how to consign
After reading this page, call to schedule a new consignor appointment.
Select 20-25 items for us to review. Refer to the guidelines listed below.
If you have larger items like furniture, artwork, etc. we will ask you to send photos ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check in with a staff member before unloading your items.
Allow 20-30 minutes for staff to determine if there are enough sellable items to start an account.
If we are able to start an account for you we will go over a contract at the end of the appointment. There is no application that you need to complete ahead of time.
Call us if you have any questions. 336-724-2547
- Clothing & Accessories for Women, Men, and Juniors
- Costume & Fine Jewelry (no more than 8 piece per drop-off)
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Art (signed prints, originals)
- Better Housewares
- Home Décor
- Specialty Toys / Games
- New/Unopened Electronics and Appliances
snob does not accept
- Wedding and Bridesmaid Dresses
- Big box store brands (Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Costco, Kohl's, etc.)
- Items brought in garbage bags
- Baby / Children’s items (clothing, car seats, carriers, strollers, etc.)
- Sports Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Food Items
- Some window treatments (cornices)
- Counterfeit designer goods