how to consign
After reading this page, call to schedule a new consignor appointment.
Select 20-25 items for us to review. Refer to the guidelines listed below.
If you have larger items like furniture, artwork, etc. we will ask you to send photos ahead of time to email@example.com.
Check in with a staff member before unloading your items.
Allow 20-30 minutes for staff to determine if there are enough sellable items to start an account.
If we are able to start your account you will fill out a contract with a staff member. There is no application that you need to complete ahead of time.
Call us if you have any questions. 336-724-2547
Clothing must be:
Newer than 3 years old or vintage
In season (refer to the consignment calendar)
Freshly washed, dry cleaned, or new with tags
Home Items must be:
In boxes or bags (no garbage bags)
Clean & organized
In season (if applicable)
- Clothing & Accessories for Women & Men
- Costume & Fine Jewelry (no more than 8 pieces per drop-off)
- Antiques & Collectibles
- Art (signed prints, originals)
- Better Housewares
- Home Décor
- Specialty Toys / Games
snob does not accept
- Items brought in trash bags
- Wedding and Bridesmaid Dresses
- Big box store brands (Wal-Mart, Old Navy, Costco, Kohl's, etc.)
- Baby / Children’s items (clothing, car seats, carriers, strollers, etc.)
- Sports Equipment
- Cleaning Equipment
- Food Items
- Some window treatments (cornices)
- Counterfeit designer goods