For first time consignors:
- Read through our how to consign page.
- Call to schedule an appointment.
For established consignors:
- If you would like to wait while we go through your items and take back anything we do not accept for consignment:
- An appointment is required.
- Please limit your drop off to 20 items max.
- Call to schedule an appointment 336-724-2547
- If you give us permission to donate anything that we cannot accept for consignment:
- No appointment is necessary.
- No maximum number of items.
- Email photos of larger items ahead of time to email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you!
shipping policyNot all items are available for shipping. If you purchase an item that cannot be shipped we will notify you within 2 business days of purchase.
counterfeit designer goods
Our pledge to our Consignors and Customers:
Why this policy:
Counterfeit designer goods are manufactured and sold by international terrorist organizations and organized crime syndicates, to fund a host of crime operations like human trafficking, drug trafficking, and intellectual property theft. Criminals are profiting from counterfeit goods. Period.
Learn more (articles):